ELECTRICAL QA/QC ENGINEER, SLOUGH, U.K
We build and manage complex engineering & construction projects for the world’s leading corporations. Our solutions help deliver technologies and life changing advancements that connect people, communities, and businesses, giving them the power to achieve incredible things. Our people have the courage to be innovative. Their determination and sharp focus enable us to deliver with certainty, time and time again.
We deliver our clients’ visions through leading edge construction solutions across multiple sectors, including Enterprise Data Centres, Advanced Technology & Life Sciences, Hyperscale Data Centres, Fire Protection, and Technical Support Services (TSS).
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Assist and support the Quality Manager to achieve the contract quality objectives
- Support implementation of the quality vision, goals and strategies.
- Identify, support production of the quality department contractual and company deliverable
- Verify implementation of contractual requirements
- Work with commercial/procurement to ensure quality requirements are within the applicable Purchase Order/Contract.
- Review, endorse, and monitor Vendor/Contractors deliverables.
- Review of all applicable vendor/subcontractor documentation.
- Review Inspection and Test Plans.
- Support the implementation of project procedures and processes Implementation.
- Oversee Contractor’s quality related documentation. Ensuring this meets the specification requirements.
- Plan and perform external quality audits and assessments of the Vendor/contractor and their subcontractors.
- Plan and perform Internal audits at key stages of work delivery.
- Raise non-conformances when out of specification requirements are identified and support resolution and close out.
- Report non-conformances and corrective actions with documented evidence and recommendations for satisfactory resolution.
- Review project deliverables to ensure quality requirements have been incorporated e.g. Work and test packs.
- Produce weekly and monthly reports and managed KPI information.
Essential Criteria for the Role:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience of large multi discipline projects.
- Minimum 10 years’ inspection surveillances on client behalf overseeing vendors and sub-contractors work activities on electrical mechanical work.
- Understanding of project requirements, local codes and regulations.
- Experience in planning and performing Internal and External Audits.
- Experience in Electrical equipment, testing, commissioning.
- Experience in preparation of Inspection and Test Plans (ITPs).
- Experience in use of work packs and test packs.
- Experience in Modular build.
Please apply online or send CV to Nithin at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.