Our client is a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation contractor with projects in Ireland, Europe and the UK. They are looking now for an Electrical Engineer for a Data Centre in Holland.
The Electrical Engineer
Role and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring that the technical issues are resolved without delay.
- Process internal procurement from equipment enquires though requisitioning and monitoring manufacture through to delivery to site whilst maintaining a comprehensive audit train
- Attend and record regular supply chain meetings to ensure that progress is monitored and maintained within the overall construction programme.
- Prepare risk assessments, method statements and all aspects relating to Health and Safety on site.
- Liaise with the design team and supply chain to ensure correct operation of the plant on site and successful handover.
- Monitor and record progress on site against the construction programme.
The Electrical Engineer will have
Qualifications & Experience Required:
- Engineering Qualification (BEng minimum)
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role
- Data Centre experience would be beneficial
- Commercial understanding
- Good knowledge of Health, Safety and Environmental systems and procedures
- Knowledge of the team- their strengths and their weaknesses
What we offer:
Highly Motivational Salary + Package
Long term contract
Performance based bonus
This is a great opportunity for an Electrical Engineer to join a company that can offer long term career and progression opportunities.
To register your interest please apply online or contact Cornelia @ ICDS
Electrical Engineer - Data Centre - Holland - Covered Accomodation - Main Contractor