Electrical Engineer (M&E Consultancy)
Electrical Engineer required fro expanding M&E Consultancy based in Dublin 15.
Due to an expanding project list for 2018-2019, we now have an immediate opportunity for a suitably qualified and experienced Electrical Engineer.
Candidates must have at least 7 years’ experience working in the building services consultancy environment.
Duties & Responsibilities
The suitable applicant will be responsible for the design of electrical services on healthcare, educational, pharmaceutical, commercial and residential projects.
Duties will include:
• Overall project management
• Detailed design of electrical building services
• Preparation of technical specifications and tender documentation
• Invitation, analysis and reporting on tenders
• Participating at design team meetings
• Carrying out site inspections and reporting on the progress and quality of the works associated with the Mechanical & Electrical services
• Liaising with clients, design teams and contractors during the course of projects
• Project cost control
• Inspecting and snagging installations
• Certification of contractor’s payment claims
• Surveying existing installations and preparing technical reports for litigation
• Witnessing tests
• Mentoring and managing junior engineers and drafting staff.
Qualifications & Experience
• Level 8 Degree in Electrical Engineering with a minimum of 7 years consultancy experience
• Experience in contributing to multiple projects and balancing workload
• Ability to manage and lead projects from inception to completion
• Be career minded and looking for a new challenge. Have the potential and ambition to progress
• Strong communication skills
• Have a good knowledge of the legislative and technical issues relating to the sustainable development of the built environment
• Good knowledge and competent user of Excel and Word
• Competent in AutoCAD
• BIM and Revit experience would be a considerable advantage.
To register your interest please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 (0)1 632 1200 for more.