Construction Plant Manager - Birmingham
Our client is a Tier 1 Civil Engineering Main Contractor JV who are overseeing a high profile project based out of Birmingham.
They have an urgent requirement for a Plant Manager to join the project team.
• Oversee and manage the entire Plant Division, ensuring operations run smoothly.
• Ensure equipment is serviced and maintenance is carried out accordingly to ensure project is completed in line with the clients expectations
• Devise, implement and roll out the strategic plan for the Plant Fleet
• Maintain and manage suppliers' prices and service levels
• Manage and produce accurate reports for the Plant Division
• Attend regular meetings with senior management.
• Highly experienced within plant and the maintenance of plant and machinery.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to lead and influence
• Commercially astute with the ability to make decisions
• Proficient in various Microsoft packages with the ability to learn new systems with ease.
• Full UK Driving Licence
• Highly competitive salary on offer for successful candidate
Fantastic opportunity to become a key member of the senior management team working on one of the UK's most high profile construction projects.
To register your interest please apply online or contact George at ICDS.