Building Services Engineer
Our client has a unique opportunity for a high calibre Building Services Engineer.
Reporting to the Building Services Manager, you will assist in the Management of the Mechanical and Electrical services design and installation on a large healthcare project.
- Continuous management and monitoring of the installation quality for M&E systems on residential projects, from initial coordination to final commissioning and handover.
- Support the site construction management teams in the coordination of on-site M&E installations and assist with onsite problem solving.
- Coordinate with project design teams as required for M&E system interfaces with architectural and structural elements.
- Oversight of M&E sub-contractors onsite, ensuring programme and quality expectations are achieved.
- Supplement the company’s innovation and value engineering processes in consideration and implementation of best-in-class mechanical / electrical systems and products.
- Minimum 5 years large-scale projects experience.
- background in Mechanical and or Electrical with a Degree and or Trade in Building Services M&E.
- Managing progression of MEP services from start to practical completion.
- Knowledge and experience of Revit/BIM.
- Reporting to MEP Services Manager.
- Previous projects experience Health Care/Pharma/Industrial/Data preferable
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info or call 01 6321200