Building Services Engineer (Graduate)
Our client are Ireland’s leading homebuilder, showing the right way to develop homes, neighbourhoods and communities where people love to live.
They have a unique opportunity for a high calibre Graduate Building Services Engineer.
Reporting to the Building Services Engineer, you will assist in the Management of the Mechanical and Electrical services design and installation on their high density residential projects.
Location: Archers Wood, Farrankelly, Greystones. Co. Wicklow
- Supporting in the continuous management and monitoring of the installation quality for M&E systems on residential projects, from initial coordination to final commissioning and handover
• Support the site construction management teams in the coordination of on-site M&E installations and assist with onsite problem solving if and when issues arise
• Assist in the coordination with project design teams as required for M&E system interfaces with architectural and structural elements
• Provide support in the oversight of M&E sub-contractors onsite, ensuring programme and quality expectations are achieved
• Provide input in anticipating the requirement for modification of existing site services and expedite mains service diversions in conjunction with the Utility Providers
• Assist in the management of the Temporary Electric/ water systems
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree required; 3rd Level Qualification
Please apply online or contact Lukciya at ICDS Recruitment.