Surveying Manager (Lead Setting Out Engineer)
€Neg + Transport + Bonus + Pension
Required for leading main contractor based in Dublin working on landmark projects in all sectors.
• Manage and mentor all site engineering staff
• Responsible for calibration, QA/QC on all ‘in-house’ surveying equipment.
• Ability to ‘set-out’ the primary grid on new sites and handover to Site Engineers.
• Give confidence to all site engineers on the different brands of surveying equipment and their interface
• Utilising the ‘best in class’ equipment/methods to increase efficiencies with data transfer.
To register your interest, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-632-1200 to discuss.