Site Manager - Nottingham
Our client's site team are currently recruiting for a Site Manager to be based on their site in Nottingham. As Site Manager, you will be responsible for the on-site management team tasked with delivering a quality project, on budget, safely, and on time.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Degree / HND in construction management or other relevant discipline
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience gained within similar site management roles working on projects ranging from £5M+
- A current valid CSR / CSCS Card held at management level
- Operational knowledge of current Health & Safety regulations
- Qualified first aider
- Excellent communication and planning skills
- Excellent analytical and decision making skills
- Knowledge and understanding of CDM regulations
- IT literate with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and AutoCAD
- Candidates should have the appropriate work permit or the right to work in the UK.
To register your interest, please apply online or contact Lukciya at ICDS Recruitment.