Our client is a dynamic and focused company, delivering efficient and effective construction solutions in a diverse range of sectors, including: Main-Contracting, Commercial, Conservation & Restoration, Residential, Health Care, Education, Refurbishments, Fit-Outs, Retail and Design & Build.
They are seeking a Site Manager in Dublin for a 22-unit residential conservation refurbishment scheme.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Degree in Construction Management or Trade Qualification is essential
- 5 years in leading construction management projects in Ireland
- Experience in managing apartment refurbishments and conservation projects
- Detailed knowledge and experience with workings/drawings and good construction knowledge
- Thorough understanding of the construction industry and broad understanding of regulatory requirements
- Fully updated with BCAR
- Must have ability to lead project teams and good team working skills
- Experience with managing a team including subcontractors and suppliers
- Proficient in MS Project and MS Office (excel, word, outlook)
- Must have a driving licence
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong written and oral communications. Fluent oral and written English a must
On offer is highly motivational salary + attractive package incl. van, fuel, tolls, mobile, laptop.
To register your interests please apply online or contact Cornelia ICDS - firstname.lastname@example.org