Site Manager (Wicklow)
Site Manager required for award winning developer undertaking large residential projects in Wicklow region.
Candidates must have a proven track experience on multi-unit housing projects, coupled with trade background or relevant qualifications.
- Excellent Knowledge of Trades
- Ensure compliance with building regulations
- Experience in residential construction specific apartment / house building experience,
- Managing Subcontractors and Suppliers
- Managing Construction Team
- Managing Programme
- Co-Ordination of Service Providers and Local Authorities
- Reporting to Contract Manager / Head of Construction
- Ensuring Quality of Works
- Managing Health and Safety on Site
- Chairing Site and Construction Team Meetings
- Continuous CPD Development
- Degree / Higher Diploma qualification in Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Construction Management or equivalent; 5+ years post-qualification experience
- Background in large scale, residential construction
- Excellent working knowledge of latest building regulation and certification standards
- An ability to achieve demanding time and quality targets.
- To be able to co-ordinate a number of different projects concurrently
To register your interest, please send CV to email@example.com or call 01-632-1200