Our client are a well-respected Residential Developer who are currently looking for a Site Manager on a permanent basis for projects in North Dublin and suroundings.
Residential new build in North Dublin. Long term project.
- Supervising the subcontractors on site and pushing work for completion within the set time period.
- Manage the site and ensuring the work is completed safely, on time, within budget and to the required quality by effectively organising and managing the site activities
- Identify the need for Risk Assessments / Safe Systems of work and implement in your area whilst maintaining records
- Manage and implement H&S procedures including the weekly audit process and ensuring all registers and documentation are entered correctly and in a timely manner
- Deliver changes to current working practices and procedures to provide service improvements through negotiation and consultation with recognised employee representatives, whilst ensuring effective employee relations
- Understand budgets, valuations and costs whilst recognising contractual requirements
- Ensure the timely delivery of MI, project reporting and forecasting
- Support the procurement functions in the selections of sub-contractors and suppliers and provide performance feedback
- Ensure that adequate site records are maintained including but not limited to Site Managers reports, daily diary, weekly labour, plant, materials and goods returned, progress photographs, site inductions, and health and safety records
- Ensuring staff you are responsible for understand their roles and responsibilities, and manage them accordingly by providing guidance and training as necessary
- Good residential experience
- Strong carpentry background
- Third level Qualification / Equivalent
- Knowledge of Health & Safety
- Good IT skills
If you are interested in this role please send a CV to Stephen.Walsh@icdsuk.com or Call Stephen on 0208 861 7847.
NO CV'S ARE SENT TO CLIENTS WITHOUT PRIOR CONSULTATION AND PERMISSION TO DO SO FROM THE CANDIDATE