Site Manager (Residential) – Dublin
€65K + (depending on experience) + car, fuel card, tolls, phone, CWPS pension
Join an reputable main contractor to work on residential development projects in the Dublin area.
You will have experience in the construction of high value homes and apartments and will have worked for main contractors in Ireland or overseas for at least 3-5 years.
▪ Degree in Construction Management or Trade Qualification is essential.
▪ Min. 3-5 years in leading on construction management projects in Ireland.
▪ Experience in managing new build residential projects.
▪ Detailed knowledge and experience with workings/drawings and good construction knowledge.
▪ Fully updated with BCAR.
▪ Proficient in MS Project and MS Office (excel, word, outlook).
▪ Must have a driving licence.
This is a great opportunity as you will be joining an outstanding company that provides stability.
Please forward cv in word to firstname.lastname@example.org