Site Manager - New Build Depot - Stoke On Trent
A well-established, rail and civil engineering specialist Contractor is looking for a Site Manager to work on a new build rail depot based in Stoke-on-Trent.
As a Site Manager you will…
- Have knowledge and experience of Civils, Building and Groundworks construction skills and best practice.
- Some knowledge and experience of Internal building and fitout works.
- Experience and ability to supervise and manage multiple Sub-Contract site teams.
- Proficient in running a Construction site and understand and implement Health & Safety legislation
- Computer skills to issue Daily reports, order materials and provide look ahead programmes (Word, Excel etc..)
- Experience in working on Network Rail sites (Not essential as the works are High Street Environment non-PTS).
- Liaise with the Client and Stakeholders on the project
The project is scheduled to run for 10 months. They will consider Contract or Permanent employment.
Fantastic opportunity to join a busy and successful company who pride themselves on the quality of their work and staff retention.
To register your interest please apply online or contact George at ICDS