Site Manager – Data Centre
€60,000 - €75,000 + Package
Our client is a main contractor on the search to appoint a Site Manager for a Data Centre project in Frankfurt. The Site Manager will be working on a project valued at over €200m, the successful Site Manager should have previous experience with CSA and MEP coordination.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Work closely with the Project Manager to plan the project effectively ensuring that project requirements, specifications, design drawings and H&S proposals are all agreed and that a program is in place.
• Set up an emergency plan and general site facilities for the project.
• Establish and maintain the storage facilities for materials, plant and tools and manage stock to meet the timescales of the project.
• Establish a secure site including access and egress.
• Develop a material schedule for the project and generate requisitions as far ahead as possible to enable achievement of best prices and on time delivery.
• Produce a labour schedule in conjunction with the project manager to ensure sub-contractor packages are placed in time to meet the programme. Maintain this schedule and track progress.
• Ensure the provision of first aid facilities and identify a first aid area.
• A Degree / HND in construction management or other relevant discipline.
• A minimum of 5 years’ Site Management experience gained within similar site management roles working on Data Centre Projects
• A current valid CSR / CSCS Card held at management level.
• Operational knowledge of current Health & Safety regulations.
• Qualified first aider.
• Excellent communication and planning skills.
• Living allowances
• Rotation to and from home country
• Pension & lots more!
Please apply for more information or contact Bradley at ICDS Recruitment