Role: Site Engineer
Site Engineer required to join one of Ireland’s leading #groundimprovement contractor for projects throughout Ireland. Ideally based in the Midlands or Dublin regions, the position is site-based and will vary depending on the project.
- Setting Out
- Overseeing Earthworks
- Site/land Surveying
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, LSS and AutoCAD.
- Checking technical designs and drawings to ensure that they are followed correctly on-site.
- Assisting the procurement department
- Assisting the commercial department
- Tracking site records
- Completing labour and plant returns
- General site civil engineering daily tasks
- Must hold a degree in civil Engineering or similar
- Must have a minimum of 1-4 years of recent experience in Civil Engineering projects in Ireland or the UK (mandatory)
- Must know about setting out equipment including GPS, Site engineer level, Total Station.
- Experience in earthworks (preferred)
Please apply online or contact Nithin at ICDS.