Site Engineer –
Dublin South/ Shankhill
€50-60k + Vehicle/Allowance + pension
Required for leading contractor undertaking a large-scale residential (apartment) project in South Dublin.
- Setting Out – groundworks & structural – Use of GPS, total station & automatic levels
- Coordinating site drawings
- Daily liaison with the project team, design team and subcontractors
- Monitoring and recording of materials, plant, and logistics
- Implementing QA procedures, concrete pre/post pour checks, RFI’s and resolves technical issues
- Record keeping and reporting
- Assist in maintaining and monitoring safe working practices on site.
- Relevant Third level Degree
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Previous projects experience on Construction/Civil Engineering projects (Pharma, Datacentre, Hi-Tech, Residential, Commercial, )
- Excellent IT skills – knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit, Navis works, Microsoft
Contact John.Behan@icds.ie to discuss or call 01-632-1200