Site Engineer (RC frame)
€45-55K + Package
Site/Setting out Engineer is required to join one of Ireland’s largest main contractors’ who are working on projects up to €300m.
Required for landmark projects in the commercial, hotel, data centre, and residential sectors.
The successful engineer will have experiecne setting out, surveying for Groudworks, RC frame, building envelope, & drainage packages
Some training can be provided if required.
- Setting out for foundationds,frame, slabs, drainage, using LEICA, Trimble, or similar
- Overseeing quality control and the implementation of the companies of health & safety policy
- The work will include taking levels for the construction of a structural steel frame, finishing concrete, drainage, services and roadways etc.
- Site supervision of various trades and contractors
- Good Health and Safety management and plans
- Check plans and drawings to ensure all calculations are accurate
- Making sure the work performed and materials used are as specified in the contract
- Liaising with subcontractors, clients and other professional staff
Education / Experience:
- A minimum of 1 years’ site experience
- Operational knowledge of current Health & Safety regulations
- Excellent communication and planning skills
- IT literate with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and AutoCAD
To register your interest click apply or call John on +353 (0)1 632 1200 for more.