Dublin City, Dublin South
€Neg + Package (Car Allow, bens, etc.)
Site Engineers with 2 years+ required for award winning top-10 Main Building Contractor in Dublin.
Our client is currently expanding due to continued success with existing blue-chip clients, and are renowned for delivering high profile projects nationwide.
Projects currently include large building projects across all sectors including Residential, Hotel (refurbishment), Commercial (High-spec), Student Accommodation, Datacentres.
- Degree qualified
- 2 years’+ experience working for main contractors, or large frame contractor in Ireland or UK
- Track-record of working under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Setting Out/Surveying experience
- Worked on building projects valued €5-100m.
- Reporting to the Project Manager and Senior Site Engineer.
- Providing technical advice in relation to the projects.
- Applying designs and plans to mark out the site.
- Setting out, levelling and surveying the site.
- Determining the location of above and under-ground infrastructural installations.
- Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications.
- Overseeing the selection and requisition of materials and plant.
- Managing, monitoring, and interpreting the contract design documents.
- Liaising with the client, design team members and local authority as necessary.
- Making proposals for resolving unexpected technical difficulties.
- Carrying out risk assessments.
- Making sure the project is running in accordance to the programme and on budget.
- Enforcing Health and Safety policies.
On Offer: salary circa €40K-60k (DOE) + Benefits package, travel allowance.
To register your interest please send CV in Word to email@example.com or call +353 (0)1 632 1200 for more.