Site Engineer (West & North Dublin)
€45-65k + Package
- Site Engineer(s) required for Ireland’s largest main contractors’ working on data centre and pharma projects in West Dublin.
- Site Engineer/Senior Engineer required for large residential project in Baldoyle, North Dublin.
The successful engineer will have experienced in setting out, surveying for Groundworks, RC frame, building envelope, & drainage packages.
- Setting out for foundationds,frame, slabs, drainage, using LEICA, Trimble, or similar
- Overseeing quality control and the implementation of the companies of health & safety policy
- The work will include taking levels for the construction of a structural steel frame, finishing concrete, drainage, services and roadways etc.
- Site supervision of various trades and contractors
- Good Health and Safety management and plans
- Check plans and drawings to ensure all calculations are accurate
- Making sure the work performed and materials used are as specified in the contract
- Liaising with subcontractors, clients and other professional staff
Education / Experience:
- A minimum of 2 years’ site experience
- Operational knowledge of current Health & Safety regulations
- Excellent communication and planning skills
- IT literate with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and AutoCAD
To register your interest, send current CV to email@example.com or cal 01-632-1200