Site Engineer / Technician | Dublin & Leinster
€Neg/hr or €Salary & Benefits Package (tailored to suit)
We are seeking a Setting Out Site Engineer with experience in the housing and residential sector to join our team in Dublin. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring accurate and efficient setting out on site, as well as monitoring and controlling quality standards in accordance with project specifications.
- Conducting site surveys and setting out for all works, ensuring accuracy and compliance with project specifications.
- Providing technical advice and support to the site team on setting out issues.
- Managing the day-to-day activities of the setting out team, ensuring efficient and timely delivery of works.
- Ensuring that all works are carried out in accordance with relevant health and safety legislation and company procedures.
- Maintaining accurate records of setting out information, including as-built records and site measurements.
- Liaising with the design team, subcontractors, and suppliers to ensure all works are coordinated and delivered to the required standard.
- Ensuring that all quality control checks are carried out in accordance with project specifications.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Civil Engineering or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role, with specific experience in the housing and residential sector.
- Strong technical knowledge of setting out procedures and equipment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage a team effectively.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Familiarity with relevant health and safety legislation and procedures.
- Competitive salary package
- Opportunities for career progression
- Supportive and collaborative team environment
If you are a proactive and enthusiastic Site Engineer with experience in the housing and residential sector, we would love to hear from you. Please apply with your CV and a cover letter outlining your experience and suitability for the role.
Search & connect with Barry Kelly on LinkedIn firstname.lastname@example.org 086-232-5706 for details and visit www.icds.ie/jobs