Site Engineer required to join one of Ireland's leading Ground Improvement Contractors for projects throughout Ireland. Ideally based in the Midlands or Dublin region, the position is site based and will vary depending on the project.
- Setting out
- Overseeing Earthworks
- Site Surveying
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and AutoCAD.
- Checking technical designs and drawings to ensure that they are followed correctly on site
- Assisting the procurement department
- Assisting the commercial department.
- Tracking site records
- Completing labour and plant returns
- General site civil engineering daily tasks
- Must hold a degree in Civil Engineering or similar
- Must have a minimum of 1-2 years of recent experience in Civil Engineering projects in Ireland or the UK (mandatory)
- Must have knowledge of setting out equipment including GPS, site engineer level, total station
- Experience in earthworks (preferred)
- Salary Euro 35-40K
- Transport provided (van)
- Equipment provided (surveying kit, phone, laptop etc)
Anyone that may be relocating back to Ireland from UK may be interested also.