Site Engineer (Residential)
Co. Louth, Ardee
Site Engineer required for leading property company who are undertaking large residential housing project in Louth at present which is a long-term project.
Residential experience is essential for this role.
- Setting out for foundations, paving, roads, internals etc.
- This role will involve dealing will civil and building elements due to site topography.
- Liaise all relevant authorities, liaising with local Council and consultants to achieve consent approval for developments in a timely manner.
- Ensuring that a high level of health and safety is maintained on site as per company site safety policy and the contractor’s site safety plan.
- Managing sub-contractors, including the Groundworks contractor.
- Keep an updated site diary, progress photographs and records for comparison to the contractor’s construction works programme
- Co-ordination and conducting weekly progress meetings.
To register your interest, please send CV to email@example.com or call 01-632-1200