€Neg + Package
ICDS have a vacancy for a Site Engineer for one of Ireland's leading developers, who are curently working on large housing projects in Naas which will run for 2+ years.
Site Engineer will be responsible for setting out works, supervison of sub-contractors, quality control, programme, health & safety.
You will be degree/diploma qualified in civil engineering, and will have 2+ years’ proven experience of working with a large main contractor or developer.
- Monitor and evaluate quality control for sub-contractor‘s work
- Coordinating site drawings
- Setting out
- Subcontractors i.e. giving the gridlines / levels to groundwork or RC frame
- Foundations, Floor slabs, Blocklaying, Services and Civil Works
- House Plots on housing projects and issuing the surveys to solicitors
- Supervision and monitoring of ground works and civil engineering contractors
- Supervision and monitoring of concrete frame contractors
- RC frame experience desirable with residential and/or contracting background
- Develop strong relationships with sub-contractors to deliver the desired outputs—on time and on budget, with high attention to quality and detail
- Maintain site records and quality assurance documentation
- An ability to achieve demanding time and quality targets.
- To have good spoken and written communication skills
- To be methodical, pay attention to detail and be accurate
- To be good at working with people at all levels and willing to work in a team.
- To be self-motivated with ability to work on own initiative
- To be able to co-ordinate a number of different projects at the same time.
- To be willing to accept responsibility for completing designated tasks
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly successful developer with a full order book for the next 5+ years.
To register your interest, please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-632-1200