Our client, Ireland's Leading T1 Contractor is seeking Site Engineers of all levels to join their rapidly expanding team in Limerick. (Buildings and Civils)
With a strong pipeline of work in Limerick for the next 10 years, now is a great time to join this hugely successful company, work on nationally iconic projects and progress in your career.
Excellent remuneration packages on offer for successful candidates!
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Establish and promote best practice in health, safety and environmental matters in conjunction with the SHQE department.
- Ensure correct and accurate setting out methods and techniques are implemented.
- Ensure that the drawings and specification documents contain sufficient, accurate information for construction of the works. Formally request any missing information in sufficient time to allow the programme to proceed without delay.
- Complete Quality checks in line with company and project procedures
- Communicate with foremen and supervisors to ensure full understanding of information provided.
- Support assistant, graduate and/or junior engineers
- Assist with temporary works design schemes
- Take a personal interest in identifying, coaching and developing key staff.
- Monitor the work under their control to ensure that any unsafe work conditions and non-compliance with Company policies and procedures are promptly remedied.
For more information and job specifics, please apply today with an updated CV and I will be in touch to discuss in confidence.