Site Engineer (Leading contractor)
Dublin City, Dublin South, Munster
€Neg + Package (Car Allow, Bens)
Our client is one of Ireland leading main contractors’ (200M+ Turnover) who are currently undertaking commercial, data centre, residential, hotel projects including new build and refurbishment projects.
Due to continued growth, they currently require Site Engineer(s) with main contractor / specialist subcontractor experience to work on projects from €10-100m.
This contractor has an excellent reputation with the majority on new projects being repeat business.
- Setting out, levelling, surveying the site.
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
- Ensuring that all materials used meet specifications.
- Managing, monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the client or architect
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project
- Liaising with clients and their representatives (architects, engineers and surveyors), including attending regular meetings to keep them informed of progress.
- Planning the work and efficiently organizing the plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines.
- Overseeing quality control and health and safety matters on site.
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
Necessary skills and requirements:
- 3rd level qualification in Construction Management/Engineering
- Minimum of 1-3 years’ experience in Building Projects with a main contractor acting as a Site Engineer/Land Surveyor within Ireland, UK or overseas
- Setting out experience
- Strong operational skills and an attention to detail
- Familiar with MS Office applications such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment
Excellent opportunity to progress with a Top-10 contractor, with landmark projects nationwide including Dublin, Munster, Leinster.
To register your interest please send CV to John, or call +353 01-632-1200 to discuss.