Site Engineer & Senior Engineer(Building Projects)
€ Attractive Sal + Package (Benefits)
Required by leading developers & award winning main contractors to work on various building projects across Dublin in the Commercial, Residential (Housing), Data Centre, and Healthcare to the value of €100m.
You will have minimum of two years’ experience of setting out and dealing with various trades on site coupled with a relevant qualification.
Previous employment with main contractor(s), developer(s) or large specialist subcontractors in Ireland, UK, or Overseas would be advantageous.
- Management of sub-contractors including piling, RC Frame contractor.
- Setting out, line, level plumb using Total Station / GPS.
- Monitoring master programme with actual progress on site using MS Project, Primavera etc.
- Reading bar bending schedules, managing concrete pours.
- Ordering materials in conjunction with the construction programme.
- Checking deliveries for quality, quantity etc.
- Report to the Project Manager on a daily-basis
- Degree in Civil Engineering or related discipline
- 2+ years setting out experience
- Previous Experience on large scale mixed-use development projects
- Ability to effectively manage site programme and associated schedules to required deadlines
- Excellent Record Keeping skills coupled with the ability to effectively deal with design issues
- Thorough knowledge of computer and database applications such as Windows, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project/Powerproject etc.
- Excellent People Management skills
Attractive packages on offer, as well as long-term projects in Kildare & West Dublin.
To register your interest please send CV to email@example.com or call +353 (0)1 632 1200 for a confidential discussion.