Position: Site Agent
Our client has an interesting opportunity for an experienced Site Agent to be a part of the UKs most prestigious infrastructure project. You will be managing a range of high value structures packages near Birmingham.
£60-70K + Subsistence + Car + Benefits
To lead and control and supervise the delivery for a section of the works. Management of a team of Section Engineers, Site Engineers within same discipline.
What you'll be doing
- Ensure Site Engineers complete setting out in accordance with design.
- Produce/review Method Statements and Risk Assessments, making improvements as appropriate
- Carry out Site Audits to check works and documentation compliance
- Ensure the Inspection and Test Plans, and Quality Check Sheets are completed to ensure that the works are delivered to specification.
- Understand construction methodology and develop/approve relevant procedures specific to the area of works.
- In association with the Section Foreman, assess the plant and resource requirements to meet the demands of site and office-based works.
- Supervise the erection, use, maintenance and dismantling of the temporary works, as applicable.
- Carry out checks on the scheme during construction on site, liaising with the TWC and Site Team
- Prepare and issue Temporary Works Briefs to the relevant design departments.
- Ensure Design Drawings are marked up to reflect works completed as the works are finished.
Who we're looking for
- Formally qualified in Civil Engineering or in a similar subject
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential
- Experience in earthworks or heavy structures is desirable
- Working towards and IEng or CEng is desirable but not essential
To register your interest, please apply online or contact Lukciya at ICDS Recruitment- firstname.lastname@example.org