€Neg + accommodation + rotation (flights) + package
Site Administrator required to control all aspects of the document handover and to provide QA / QC administration on a large pharmaceutical project.
Supporting QA/QC Lead & Engineers as required.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Assisting with Inspection Scheduling and Coordination of the on-site Quality team.
- Liaise with client and subcontractor Doc. Control to manage the status of review comments on Turnover Packs.
- Support department with as building process.
- Track the flow of all documentation and project deliverables.
- Daily Updating of trackers and registers.
- All other reasonable tasks assigned to you from time to time from your manager.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Detailed knowledge of the Project Administration role.
- Preparation of reports and memorandums.
- IT literate - MS Office suite.
Contact John.Behan@icds.ie to discuss or call 01-632-1200.