Our client is one of Ireland's leading and most progressive building and civil engineering companies. The Company undertakes projects throughout Ireland and the UK and been associated with many of the country's major developments in the commercial, industrial and infrastructural sectors.
They now have a requirement for a Site Administrator / Doc Controller to join one of their Dublin based sites.
• Maintenance and processing of all paperwork on site
• Daily maintenance and management of the site office
• Document control: Assisting with processing updates to project documentation (plans, procedures, & manuals).
• Maintaining health and safety records
• Administrative support to Document Control Department in implementing the use of the Aconex System.
• Providing general administration support to project teams
• Ad hoc duties as required by the site manager
Skills/Experience Required for the Role:
• Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience.
• Relevant 3rd level qualification preferable
• Previous experience of document management systems will be an advantage.
• Exceptional PC skills and excellent working knowledge of Microsoft suite essential
• Be detail-oriented with the desire to achieve excellence through your own initiative.
• Exceptional Organisational skills
• Good problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work on their own and also as part of a team
• Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment
To register your interest in this position, please forward your cv to email@example.com or call Sarah on 091 564008.