Site Administrator (Main Contractor)
We’re looking for an experienced Site Administrator to provide administrative and clerical support for one of the largest main contractor in Ireland. They have two roles available for a site administrator in the Dublin area and Kildare. If you have previous administration experience, ideally gained within a similar working environment, excellent communication skills and excellent IT knowledge across various platforms, then we would like to hear from you!
• Dealing with the site post; date stamping; photocopying and distributions
• Manage the area filing system, drawings and paperwork
• Manage/scan the routine maintenance reports and upload into SharePoint.
• Archiving documentation
• Carry out any other administrative duty required by the Area Manager etc.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Proven track record in administration
• Flexible team player
• Self-organised – ability to multi task
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with ability to interact effectively with other members of staff
• Computer literate, especially word, excel and PowerPoint.
Send CV in Word to Andreea.email@example.com and/or view other options at www.icds.ie/build