Site Administrator (Main Contractor)
Location: Dublin / Kildare
We’re looking for an experienced Site Administrator to provide administrative and clerical support for one of the largest main contractor in Ireland. They have two roles available for a site administrator in the Dublin area and Kildare. If you have previous administration experience, ideally gained within a similar working environment, excellent communication skills and excellent IT knowledge across various platforms, then we would like to hear from you!
• Dealing with the site post; date stamping; photocopying and distributions
• Manage the area filing system, drawings and paperwork
• Manage/scan the routine maintenance reports and upload into SharePoint.
• Archiving documentation
• Carry out any other administrative duty required by the Area Manager etc.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Proven track record in administration
• Flexible team player
• Self-organised – ability to multi task
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with ability to interact effectively with other members of staff
• Computer literate, especially word, excel and PowerPoint.
Send CV in Word to Andreea.firstname.lastname@example.org and/or view other options at www.icds.ie/build