Site Administrator (Construction) - Kildare
Our client is one of Ireland’s largest main contractors with projects nationwide.
They have been successfully delivering a variety of projects in Ireland over the past 80-yrs and are currently working on large hotel, residential, data centre and pharmaceutical prjoects to €100m.
- BCAR, Safety File, Document Control, etc
- Administration relating to site matters including timesheets.
- Filing of weekly site reports, drawings, memos and orders etc
- Material and plants management, in liaison with the foreman
- Daily operation of the site office
- Maintaining health and safety records
- Previous experience of document management systems will be an advantage.
- PC skills and excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Suite/Sharepoint or similar is essential
- Be detail-oriented with the desire to achieve excellence through your own initiative.
To register your interest please send CV in Word to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 (0)1 632 1200 for more.