Setting Out Engineer (Tier-1 contractor)
Setting out Engineer is required to join one of Ireland’s largest main contractors’ who are working on projects up to €300m.
The successful engineer will be working on a landmark projects in the commercial, hotel, data centre, and residential sectors.
The successful engineer will have some site experience, and will be looking to develop their career.
Some training can be provided.
- Setting out for foundationds, Piles, slabs, drainage, using LEICA, Trimble, or similar
- Overseeing quality control and the implementation of the companies of health & safety policy
- The work will include taking levels for the construction of a structural steel frame, finishing concrete, drainage, services and roadways etc.
- Site supervision of various trades and contractors
- Good Health and Safety management and plans
- Check plans and drawings to ensure all calculations are accurate
- Making sure the work performed and materials used are as specified in the contract
- Liaising with subcontractors, clients and other professional staff
Education / Experience:
- A minimum of 1 years’ site experience
- Operational knowledge of current Health & Safety regulations
- Excellent communication and planning skills
- IT literate with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and AutoCAD
To register your interest click apply or call John on +353 (0)1 632 1200 for more.