Setting Out Engineer (Tier-1 contractor)
€Neg + Package
Setting out Engineer/Land Surveyor is required to join one of Ireland’s largest main contractors’.
The successful engineer/surveyor will be working on a landmark projects in the commercial, hotel, data centre, and residential sectors.
The successful engineer will be a highly experienced individual that has previous experience working for large main contractors undertaking commercial/ residential projects.
This is a great opportunity for an Engineer with experienced to join a leading main contractor who has completed projects in excess of €100m.
- Setting out for foundationds, slabs, drainage, using LEICA, Trimble or similar
- Overseeing quality control and the implementation of the companies of health & safety policy
- The work will include taking levels for the construction of a structural steel frame, finishing concrete, drainage, services and roadways etc.
- Site supervision of various trades and contractors
- Good Health and Safety management and plans
- Check plans and drawings to ensure all calculations are accurate
- Making sure the work performed and materials used are as specified in the contract
- Liaising with subcontractors, clients and other professional staff
Education / Experience:
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience
- Operational knowledge of current Health & Safety regulations
- Excellent communication and planning skills
- IT literate with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and AutoCAD
To register your interest please send CV, or call +353 (0)1 632 1200 for more.