Senior Superintendent - CAD $140-170K + package
Our client is a leading Tier 1 Canadian Main Contractor with a turnover of c. $4Billion.
They have an urgent requirement for a Superintendent to work within their Technical/Data centre/Pharma/Life Sciences division in Ontario.
On offer is a highly competitivce salary + Visa, Relocation Allowance, Flights, Profit Share (Bonus) plus benefits.
You as a Superintendent will:
- Provide overall construction management including design, budget and schedule, in conjunction with the Project Manager, Owners, Engineers and Architects to ensure the project is delivered on time and within budget on large complex projects
- Lead project meetings with internal and external parties to monitor and support the team’s ongoing progression
- Assure construction compliance with design requirements and project construction schedule by supervising and coordinating site trades, other site management, field engineering and construction activities
- Ensure the implementation of EllisDon’s Safety Program to create and maintain a safe work environment on the job site and adhere to the safety and record keeping requirements
- Mentor project team members to ensure career growth and development
Is this the right role for you?
- You have a construction related qualification and at least 3-5 years of construction experience or an equivalent combination of technical training and experience working on large commercial projects (P3, Residential, Commercial, Institutional, Mission Critical, Retail & Transit or Healthcare).
- You have an advanced knowledge of various construction disciplines, safety regulations, scheduling, cost control, quality control and engineering drawings.
- You have the ability to quickly identify problem situations, evaluate alternative causes, produce workable solutions and lead a large team to successful completion.
- You enjoy working in a team environment and providing mentorship and guidance to the site team
To register your interest please apply online or contact Andreea at ICDS