Senior Site Manager (Apartments)
€Neg + Package
Required for large developer with an excellent reputation, who are currently working on the delivery of a number of high-density apartment construction projects ranging in size from 30-300 units.
The Site Manager has overall responsibility for the day-to-day running of site operations and logistics, and driving performance across the works packages in compliance with Statutory Health & Safety, Planning and Building Control Regulations.
• Overseeing the Site Team comprising foremen and engineers responsible for managing of the Works Packages, including coordination of subcontractor works sequencing in accordance with the construction programme,
• monitoring of site labour resources and material procurement, and early flagging of any potential bottlenecks or risks.
• Coordinating the site establishment and set-up, ensuring the required Welfare facilities and resources are in place to support the effective running of the site
• Supporting the Safety Officer in the oversight of site safety management ensuring that the necessary resources and attendances are in place. Promote a culture of safety on site in conjunction with the Safety Officer and assist Method Statements/Risk Assessments review and approval process
• Overseeing construction quality control to ensure best in class workmanship and material selection, in full compliance with Building Regulations and end-product quality benchmarks and standards.
• Support the Cost Management process through effective management of material / plant requisitioning and monitoring out of scope works (day works) in conjunction with the QS team.
• Managing relationships with subcontractor site management through the process of Pre-Award, daily Whiteboard, and weekly subcontractor site meetings.
• Support subcontractor workflow to ensure adequate information provided and other potential bottlenecks are resolved efficiently.
• Management of site logistics to ensure effective implementation of waste management and materials delivery scheduling, prioritisation, and distribution. Overseeing direct labour resource allocation as necessary
Qualification / Experience
• Diploma Qualified in Engineering, Construction Management or Trades Management background
• 10+ years industry experience including apartments
• Tier 1/2 Residential Main Contractor experience
• Safety / Site Management qualification or training an advantage
To register your interest, please forward your CV to email@example.com or call 01-632-1200 to discuss.