Senior Engineer (Top Tier main contractor)
€60-70k + transport, pension etc
Experienced Senior Engineer is required to join one of Ireland’s largest and highly reputable main contractors.
RC works and structural works essential.
The successful engineer will have previous experience working for large main contractors undertaking commercial/ residential projects.
This is a great opportunity for an Engineer with experienced to join a leading main contractor who is working on projects in excess of €50m.
- Supervising setting out engineers and supporting the Project Manager with the day to day running of the project
- Acting under the Project Manager as a technical adviser on site for specialist subcontractors, concrete contractors
- Checking plans, drawings and supervisor of setting out co - ordination;
- Calling off reinforcement and ordering rebar from schedules;
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project;
- Overseeing quality control and the implementation of the companies of health & safety policy on site;
- Preparing reports as required for senior site manager & project manager;
- Planning program of works using MS Project or similar
Education / Experience:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Operational knowledge of current Health & Safety regulations
- Excellent communication and planning skills
- IT literate with a sound knowledge ofMicrosoft Office packages and AutoCAD
To register your interest please send CV, or call +353 (0)1 632 1200 for more info on this position.