Site Engineer – Residential
£70,000 - £80,000 + Package
Our client is a main contractor working on projects across London & the U.K. They are looking to appoint a Senior Site Engineer for a residential project in Wandsworth the project consists of 554 apartments across 12 blocks with 3 podiums ranging between 8 & 16 storeys.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Supporting the Site Manager with daily operations.
• Acting as the main technical adviser on site for specialist subcontractors, concrete frame contractor.
• Setting out, levelling and surveying the site; QA, temporary works checks, temporary works co-ordination.
• Checking plans and drawings.
• Managing, monitoring and interpreting the construction design drawings supplied by the structural engineer, architect & MEP engineers
• Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications.
• Prior knowledge of calling off reinforcement from schedules and ability to read reinforcement drawings.
• Degree educated or equivalent
• Proven experience with a main contractor or RC Frame & Groundwork specialist
• Experience with £3m+ structures
Please apply for more information or contact Bradley at ICDS Recruitment