Senior Site Engineer - Main Contractor - Limerick
An experienced Senior Engineer is required to join one of Ireland’s largest and highly reputable main contractors.
The successful engineer will be an individual that has previous experience working for large main contractors or developers undertaking commercial/ residential projects.
This is a great opportunity for an Engineer to join a leading main contractor who is working on projects in excess of €20m.
- Supervising setting out engineers and supporting the Project Manager with the day to day running of the project
- Acting under the Project Manager as a technical adviser on site for specialist subcontractors, concrete contractors
- Checking plans, drawings and supervisor of setting out co - ordination;
- Calling off reinforcement and ordering rebar from schedules;
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project;
- Overseeing quality control and the implementation of the companies of health & safety policy on site;
- Preparing reports as required for senior site manager & project manager;
- Planning program of works using MS Project or similar
Education / Experience:
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ construction engineering experience
- Operational knowledge of current Health & Safety regulations
- Excellent communication and planning skills
- IT literate with a sound knowledge ofMicrosoft Office packages and AutoCAD
To register your interest please apply online or contact George at ICDS