Senior Engineer (Engineering Manager) | €Neg + Car/Jeep + Bonus
To manage, motivate and mentor all site engineering staff, ideal for experienced site engineer to advance to senior management.
- Manage and mentor all 10-site engineering staff.
- Responsible for calibration, QA/QC on all ‘in-house’ surveying equipment.
- Monitor any ‘on-hire’ instruments ensuring no unnecessary long-term hires where purchase may be better option.
- Ability to ‘set-out’ the primary grid on new sites and handover to the Site Engineers or where necessary engage Land Survey Company for the above.
- Purpose is to centralise the setting out culture for the company, to avoid costly mistakes.
- Give confidence to all site engineers on the different brands of surveying equipment and their interface with the web and PC/Laptops.
- Ensure all are utilising the ‘best in class’ most up to date kits/methods to increase efficiencies with data transfer.
- Sort and solve current design issues on current sites.
- Predict potential problems/difficulties on all sites.
- Ensure continued improvements in operations are maintained across all sites.
- Audit site engineers’ activities and random sampling checks of setting out.
- Provide leadership to site engineers to ensure they are engaged in fulfilling ITP (inspection & Test Plan) and quality inspections.
Contact Barry Kelly email@example.com 086-232-5706 for a confidential discussion.