Senior Safety Advisor
Circa. €70k + package
Required for award winning Tier-1 Main Building Contractor undertaking a large infrastucture projewct in Wexford.
Build and/or civil experience preferred.
- Carrying out safety inspections and producing risk assessments
- Regularly review and update Company Risk Assessments, Safe Operating Procedures and Safety Statement
- Complete Safety Induction Training for all new staff on site and maintain documentary evidence of same.
- Investigate, record and report accidents, incidents and near-misses promptly, ensuring any corrective actions are implemented without delay
- Provide relevant accident information for insurance purposes
- Identify new and on-going safety related training requirements, ensuring all mandatory training is reviewed and delivered on time
- Review sub-contractors’ Safety Statements and Safety Compliance
- Attend regular Health & Safety meetings
- Degree/Diploma Qualified in Health & Safety
- 7+ years’ experience
- Salary circa €70k+
- Great benefits package
- Company vehicle / travel allowance
- Excellent career prospects
To register your interest, Please forward CV to John.Behan@icds.ie or call 016321200