Our client is one of Ireland’s leading Construction Contractors. Our client are currently seeking to recruit a Senior Quantity Surveyor to be based in Blanchardstown, Dublin.
- Undertaking cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work;
- Assisting in establishing a client's requirements and undertaking feasibility studies;
- Analysing outcomes and writing detailed progress reports;
- Valuing completed work and arranging payments;
- Maintaining awareness of the different building contracts in current use;
- Understanding the implications of health and safety regulations.
As a Quantity Surveyor you will have:
- A Degree in Quantity Surveying
- Minimum of 7 years of professional experience with proven track record
- Good knowledge of construction projects
Please apply today to find out more information on this role or contact Bradley at ICDS Recruitment