Senior Quantity Surveyor
Our client is a well-established Tier One main contractor with numerous diverse projects nationwide.
They specialises in commercial, pharmaceutical, healthcare, education, industrial and fit out projects
The Senior QS will be site based and report to Managing Quantity Surveyor on a large commercial build
• Manage the project commercials from start to completion.
• Interpret contract and ensure the best interest of the project
• Identifying and pricing of all variations as and when they occur
• Managing and forecasting the cash flow of both projects and the business
• Improve and implement best practice commercial processes and accurate budgeting
• Keep detailed records of all correspondence to be easily retrieved when required.
• Manage procurement process to ensure timely delivery of project.
• Oversee all financial aspects of project
• Ensure Construction Team is adhering to all Contractual Requirements and providing advice and monitoring of same
• Represent the company’s interest at all project meetings.
• Capable of managing a number of junior Quantity Surveyors
• Minimum 7 years’ experience in a similar role in a main contractor environment
• Degree in Quantity Surveying / Construction Management
• Contractually and commercially astute.
• Proven track record of managing all commercial aspects of construction from inception to completion.
• Ability to work to tight deadlines
• Ability to manage multiple projects at different stages of the construction cycle
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Attractive salary
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss or call 01-632-1200