Senior Quantity Surveyor (Residential)
Required for leading Residential developer who are undertaking a large residential project in Balbriggan.
- Financial management of project
- Measurement of building elements & preparation of Bills of Quantities/Schedule of Rates.
- Preparing tender documents and analysing tender returns for sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Tender reporting and recommendations.
- Mentoring the other Surveyors in the team
- Allocating work to subcontractors
- Analysing outcomes and writing detailed progress reports
- Valuing completed work and agreeing and arranging payments
- Undertaking monthly and final valuations for works complete
- Recording, reporting and management of projects risks, variations and cost overruns.
Qualifications and Skills:
- BSc in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with a developer or a residential construction company
- Must have experience in either housing or apartments
To register your interest, please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-632-1200