Senior Quantity Surveyor (Residential)
€ Excellent + comprehensive package
Required for leading Residential developer who are undertaking several residential projects across Kildare at present.
As Senior Quantity Surveyor, you will be responsible for the overall financial management of several of our high-profile residential projects.
- Financial management of multiple projects
- Measurement of building elements & preparation of Bills of Quantities/Schedule of Rates.
- Preparing tender documents and analysing tender returns for sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Tender reporting and recommendations.
- Mentoring the other Surveyors in the team
- Preparing and analysing costings for tenders
- Allocating work to subcontractors
- Analysing outcomes and writing detailed progress reports
- Valuing completed work and agreeing and arranging payments
- Undertaking monthly and final valuations for works complete
- Preparing sub contract documents and control of contract documents.
- Carrying out monthly valuations for works on site, managing sub contract payments & liabilities, completing monthly cost reports for budget v actual.
- Coding of costs to a specific job.
- Tracking and monitoring of preliminary costs.
- Recording, reporting and management of projects risks, variations and cost overruns. Projected overall effect of any overruns.
- Completion of project close out documentation including final account resolution and agreement for all trade packages.
- Attend project meetings, provide commercial and cost advice as required.
- Contract compliance and management of variations and claims notification procedures
- Other ad hoc duties as may be required by the company
Qualifications and Skills:
- BSc in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience with a developer or a residential construction company
- Must have experience in either housing or apartments
- Must have strong measurement and take off skills.
- Must have strong knowledge of building detail and construction technology.
- Proven negotiating ability.
- Strong IT skills, specifically in MS Office Suite and Cubit
- Experience of managing building contracts.
- Strong organisation skills to ensure clear and concise reports are maintained throughout assignment.
Performance Bonus, Medical Aid / Health Care, pension, Group Life Assurance, Income Protection, Employee Assistance Programme, Save As You Earn Scheme
To register your interest, please send CV to email@example.com or call 01-632-1200