Senior Quantity Surveyor is required for a global construction consultancy with operations worldwide.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor will manage the cost elements of various projects from initial concept to final account settlement.
Projects may include commercial fit-out, data centres, industrial and hospitality.
The successful candidate must demonstrate the ability to optimize projects costs, implement value engineering, and ensure value for money whilst still achieving and delivering the highest standards and quality.
The successful candidate will be motivated, possessing strong career and development prospects. The Senior Quantity Surveyor should have excellent local experience and understanding in Singapore.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Prepare estimates and cost plans for variety of commercial and residential developments using CostX Software
• Prepare standard documentation – reports, valuations, letters, financial reports
• Prepare tender documents as required by procurement choice
• Analyze tenders and prepare tender reports at all stages of procurement
• Prepare valuations and cost reports; re-measure as necessary and adjust variations
• Assist in the settlement of construction disputes/loss and expense claims
• Prepare and agree final accounts
• Manage a team of 2 to 3 Quantity Surveyors
• Work on new proposals for the business
• Provide business development/sales expertise
• Desired Experience and Education:
• 7+ years’ experience
• Local experience
• Excellent IT skills
• CostX experience – advantage
• Firm understanding of contracts methods
• Chartered – advantage (but not essential)
• BSc essential in a construction related discipline
To register your interest for this fantastic opportunity, please forward your cv to email@example.com or call Sarah on 091 564008 to discuss further.