Senior Quantity Surveyor – Navan
A prestigious developer based in the Dublin area are currently expanding their team and they are in need of a well-qualified Senior Quantity Surveyor to operate within their quantity surveying team in Co Navan.
· Reporting to the Regional / Managing Quantity Surveyor, the Senior Quantity Surveyor will have overall responsibility for all QS activity for his/her site.
· Liaise with internal cost planning team and external resources during project budget preparation stage.
· Liaise with project team to compile Preliminaries Book for inclusion in project budget.
· Manage and oversee cost management processes across the project including compilation and validation of cost reports, cash flows and CRM (commercial review meeting) documentation.
· Ensure all known and potential risks are identified, considered and accrued for and appropriate mitigation measures put in place. Create an environment across the team of early identification of risks and management of same.
· Presentation of commercial pack to Senior Management Team on a monthly basis.
· Manage procurement process, oversee procurement schedule and ensure scope accuracy for all subcontract packages.
· Manage the project QS team including further development of all direct reports.
· Work closely with Project Manager to ensure successful delivery and completion of project etc.
7-10+ yrs Post-Graduate experience in PQS or Contractors office.
· House building/ residential experience desirable.
· Experience/ technical knowledge of all modern methods of construction.
· Good IT skills with competency at Cubit, Cost-ex or equivalent, and Microsoft office.
· A willingness to attend training and to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills.
Permanent - Full Time
If interested In this role, please apply online.