About the Opportunity
Our client, a leading Canadian, employee-owned general contractor, whose primary focus is building better communities and cities and providing brighter futures for their team. Our Client prides itself on being 100% employee-owned and 100% driven to build right. Building together truly makes a difference for their partners and team members!
Our Client’s core values are team inclusion, diversity, collaboration, ingenuity, and innovation. These attributes have actioned this 'builder' to see things differently. Their story continues to attract top local talent in Beautiful British Columbia by making bold and positive changes with partners internally and externally in the Okanogan Valley and Southern Interior British Columbia Construction Market Place. Now this GC continues to expand from its Kelowna and Kamloops BC operations by securing the best talent in Canada or abroad.
If you're interested in learning more about our Client and potentially transitioning to this excellent company, please call us to discuss.
• You want to build complex and meaningful ICI Projects within Okanogan and Southern Interior of BC.
• Passionate about growing beyond your current comfort zone as a Project Manager.
• You value the employee ownership model as a GC and an employer who drives their business through positive change.
About the Job
• Competitive Salary
• Employee Ownership Opportunity
• Competitive Bonus
• One-on-one mentoring
• Relocating top talent to Kamloops or Kelowna BC.
To register your interest please apply online or contact George at ICDS