Senior Project Manager
€Neg + Package ( Transport, Bonus)
Required for leading contractor who will lead and be accountable for tendering and management of projects in the pharmaceutical / data centre industry.
Manage a bid team to tender for projects up to €50m in value with responsibility for commercial and technical submissions.
Ensure that the scope of works are delivered in a safe manner, on time, to the required quality standards, meeting the acceptance criteria and achieving the expected financial outcomes.
• To be fully accountable for the delivery of the project, ensuring it is completed safely, on time, in accordance with the contract requirements and to the agreed budget.
• Ensure the project requirements are identified, understood and delivered.
• Identify issues and ensure they are resolved in a controlled and timely manner.
• Refer significant / strategic issues to the overseeing manager and work with them to ensure they are managed and resolved.
• Lead the identification, assessment and documentation of risks and opportunities.
• Develop and implement action plans to mitigate / reduce the impact of risks, and develop and implement realisation plans to enhance the benefit of opportunities.
• Ensure that the project team comply with company standards, policies and procedures.
• 10 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry working on mechanical projects.
• Degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering
• Appropriate safety training and qualification for the nature of the works (e.g. IOSHH).
• Experience in project management of an engineering project.
• Technical knowledge appropriate to the nature of works.
• Awareness of the administration of construction contracts.
• Experience in developing and maintaining forecasts and budgets.
• Awareness of the use and interpretation of project controls to review the status of a project.
• Working knowledge of planning & programming.
• Commercial and contractual awareness.
• Professionally qualified or working towards.
pension, medical allowance, bonus, company vehicle, professional subscriptions, generous annual leav
To register your interest, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-632-1200 to discuss.