Senior Project Manager
West of Ireland
Required for tier- 1 contactor working on building projects across all sectors’ including hotel, data centre, pharma , residential etc.
Project typical range from €12m-100m and involve new build, refurbishment, fit- out works.
The Senior Project Manager will be tasked with leading and managing the successful delivery of a number of projects within in the Galway/Connacht area and will have the opportunity to further develop their career with this well-established tier 1 organisation.
Necessary skills and requirements:
- 3rd level qualification in Construction Management/Engineering
- The suitable Senior Project Manager should have 10+ years’ experience with recognized main contractors on large complex project (Data Centres, Pharmaceutical, Industrial etc.)
- Have a proven track record of seeing projects through to their successful completion
- Strong customers focus skills, with the ability to build relationships and networks with strategic stakeholders
- Have a sound knowledge of current construction techniques, build ability and value engineering concepts
- Ability to work well under pressure achieving targets
- Must be technically competent with the ability to set and track project milestones and deliverables
To register your interest please send CV, or call +353 01-632-1200 to discuss.